1. In the event of disclosure of defects in the purchased goods, the Customer has the rights related to the warranty or guarantee set out in the Civil Code of April 23, 1964.
2. Detailed conditions for the implementation of the guarantee are specified in the guarantee form issued by the guarantor for a given product.
3. The Customer may carry out a complaint procedure under the Warranty or guarantee using the Complaint / Warranty Form, which is attached as Appendix 3 to the Regulations. 4. Complaints submitted by the Customer are considered on the terms and within the time limits specified in the provisions on warranty and guarantees contained in the Civil Code of April 23, 1964.
5. Complaints should be submitted in writing to the Store's address: Sport House Przemysław Michalik ul. Nowa 3, 37-600 Lubaczów or by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, the original of the return / complaint form should be attached to the shipment under complaint.
6. The store recognizes each submitted complaint within 14 days from the date of its correct reporting.
7. Each product purchased in the Store is subject to complaints.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE GOODS SUBMITTED FOR COMPLAINTS MUST BE CLEAN AND DO NOT SMELL AWFUL. ITEMS, WHICH ARE DELIVERED TO US, OR THEIR SMELL WILL IMPROPER FURTHER WORK OR CHECKING THEIR CONDITION WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED FOR THE SAFETY OF THE STORE EMPLOYEES. FINALLY, THE CUSTOMER MAY BE CHARGED TO THE AMOUNT OF PLN 100 FOR CLEANING UP THINGS.
Exchange of goods for another:
Please remember that you have the right to replace the goods with a new one. The required form for replacement and complaint is below: