1. In case of disclosure of defects in the purchased products the customer has the rights associated with a guarantee specified in the Polish Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964.
2. Detailed conditions of the guarantee are set out in printed guarantee issued by the guarantor for a given product.
3. The customer can carry out the procedure under warranty with the complaints/warranty form attached as appendix 3 to the regulations.
4. Complaints submitted by the customer shall be considered on the terms specified in the provisions for warranties and guarantees contained in the Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964.
5.Complaints should be submitted by mail to the address of the shop: Sport House Przemysław Michalik ul. Nowa 3, 37-600 Lubaczów or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, the original form of return/complaint should be attached to the package.
6. Shop recognizes any submitted complaint within 14 days from the date of its proper application.
7. Complaints can be made to any products purchased in the shop.