1. In accordance with art. 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014.827) A consumer who has entered into a distance contract may withdraw from it without giving reasons and without incurring costs, within 14 calendar days of taking possession of the goods by The consumer or a third party indicated by him other than the carrier, subject to the provisions of § 7 para. 7 and 9 of the Regulations.
2. To this end, a relevant written declaration must be made within 14 days of receipt of the goods. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry to the address of the Store: Sport House Przemysław Michalik
ul. Nowa 3, 37-600 Lubaczów or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
In order to facilitate the process of withdrawing from the contract, the statement may be submitted on the form, a template of which is Annex 2 to these Regulations. If the statement is submitted electronically, the Store shall immediately send the Consumer its confirmation on a durable medium.
3. Well-packed goods should be sent to the store's address. The ORDER number should be prominently displayed.
4. The refund of the amount paid by the Consumer will take place immediately after the Store receives the returned goods, but no later than within 14 calendar days of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the contract. The refund amount will include all payments made by the Customer, including delivery costs.
5. The Store shall refund payments using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer expressly agrees to a different method of payment making that does not involve any costs for him. In order to speed up the proceedings, the Consumer may indicate the number of the bank account to which the value of the order is to be returned and any costs incurred by the Customer in connection with the return of the goods.
6. In the event of a return, the Store does not collect the goods from the Consumer. Therefore, the Store may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from him until receipt of the item back or delivery by the Consumer of proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
7. If the Consumer has chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Store, he is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer.
8. The consumer is obliged to return the goods to the Store or hand them over to a person authorized by the Store to receive them immediately, but not later than 14 days from the day on which he withdrew from the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the goods before its expiry. The goods should be returned to the Store's address: Sport House Przemysław Michalik ul. Nowa 3, 37-600 Lubaczów.
9. The consumer bears only the direct cost of returning the goods.
10. The consumer is liable for a decrease in the value of the goods resulting from using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
11. The store does not accept cash on delivery returns.
Below a direct link to the form:
The form of withdrawal from the contract is included in the annexes of the regulations to download